DAY Elevator & Lift is an established supplier of accessibility equipment with over two decades of industry experience. We offer Lunch & Learn Seminars approved for credit by the American Institute of Architects’ (AIA) Continuing Education System (CES) for architects, construction managers, and design professionals. The AIA CE Credits we offer include General Learning Units, and Health, Safety and Welfare Learning Units.
We are now pleased to offer you five different AIA Lunch & Learn Seminars to choose from, based on your company’s needs:
- ADA Design Standards for Limited Use Limited Application Elevators and Wheelchair Lifts
- Guide to Home Elevators
- Dumbwaiters and Material Handling Conveyors
- Glass Home Elevators
- Panoramic Vacuum Elevators
The building industry is dynamic and new technology, products, materials, and ideas are constantly emerging. On completion of AIA CE credits, you will have acquired knowledge about the following:
- ADA regulations for elevators, lifts and other accessibility equipment
- Industry product offerings and applications
- Product design and components
- Use of elevators and lifts to resolve accessibility problems in various settings
- Codes and regulations
- Installation of accessibility devices to ensure ease-of-use and compliance
- Identifying key design and planning elements
- Evaluation of site requirements and project planning
- Sustainable design
AIA learning units allow architects and construction managers to stay current in these areas and learn about the methodologies and trending issues that affect their profession. By mastering new knowledge, builders can perform their tasks in a responsible manner.
To learn more about the five different Lunch & Learn tracks we offer and to schedule your seminar, be sure to visit our Events and Seminars page.