Are you or a loved one in your home having trouble in using the stairs to access the various levels of your home? An inclined platform lift could be the ideal solution. These accessibility devices enable people with special needs to easily move up and down the stairways. These devices are easy to operate and are ideal when there is not enough space for a vertical platform lift 564.
Inclined platform lifts provide greater access for senior people with mobility issues by way of a platform that travels up and down a staircase. These devices carry people with or without a wheel chair. They function just like platform lifts but are specially designed to hold the additional weight of electric wheelchair and the lifting platform. These lifts do not require any extra space in your home as they can be directly installed in the stairways without making any structural modifications. Moreover, they can be fitted on either straight or curved stairways and can be programmed for multiple stops.
Inclined platform wheelchair lifts are available in innovative designs and specifications. The important benefits and features of these devices include –
- Overcome the barrier of stairs
- Occupies less space
- Non-slip platform floor with side safety flaps
- High loading capacity
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Unobtrusive design with hideaway option
- Fully automatic operation (with electrically controlled folding platform and barrier arms that protect the user thereby locking down before the platform moves)
- Battery backup facility for lowering and raising platform
- Sensor system to stop the device if any obstruction occurs
- Barrier arms and platform to be operated manually in an emergency
- Foldaway design (lift can be folded away when not in use, leaving the maximum stairway space for pedestrians)
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
Purchase from a reliable supplier of accessibility devices will ensure professional installation and maintenance services.