Accessing public places is quite challenging for wheelchair users and those using other mobility devices. Commercial elevators improve accessibility in public buildings. When compared to residential elevators, commercial models have heavier loading capacity and bigger car size. Leading dealers of accessibility equipment offer different types of elevators for commercial applications. The Journey LULA from Cambridge Elevating is a top quality model designed for low-rise commercial establishments like schools, libraries, churches, multi-family housing, and other low-rise public buildings. LULA elevators are easy to install as they need only a smaller pit depth and minimal overhead than standard commercial elevators.
Built with a total 1,400 lb weight capacity, the Journey LULA elevator has a state-of-the-art hydraulic drive system and controls and offers safe, smooth and quiet operation. With custom cab sizes and stainless steel and colored laminate interior finishes, the system can be easily customized to blend into any setting. It travels at a nominal speed of 30 feet/minute to a maximum height of 25 feet.
This commercial elevator comes with a wide array of safety features such as emergency lighting, Hands Free ADA phone, emergency stop alarm and emergency lowering/battery back-up system.
Other standard features and technical specifications include –
- Thru-cab or 90 degree cab configurations
- Rigid steel cab construction
- Power Supply: 208V, 3 PH, 20 Amp, 60 HZ
- Power operated swing doors
- Optional fire-rated cab gates
- Fire-rated plastic laminate wall panels
- Fire-rated automatic sliding doors
- Drive Type: 2:1 Hydraulic Cylinder
- Cab Size: Up to18 square feet (custom available)
- Cab Height: 86” standard cab height (custom available)
- ASME A17.1-2010 / CSA B44-10 Code Compliance
- Reinforced, structural steel sling
- Illuminated push buttons
- Automatic or key control
Choose a Reliable Accessibility Equipment Dealer
It is important to purchase commercial elevators in New York from a reliable dealer. Partnering with a professional supplier will ensure competitive pricing and as well as efficient post-purchase support related to installation, inspection, testing and maintenance.