A residential elevator is an asset to your home – assisting older family members deal with stairways and also providing convenience and ease of movement to other family members. Installing an elevator in your home can elevate the quality of life for a family member who is mobility impaired. This mobility equipment is no longer considered a luxurious item; now elevators have become more affordable and enjoy great popularity among homeowners. Many individuals are even gifting elevators to their aged parents thus enabling them to age in place. This is indeed a great advantage for seniors who don’t want to move out of their favorite home – the home and environs they are used to. Most importantly, elevators ensure the safety and independence of your family members.
Stlitz Elevator – a Great Option
Today there are various types of elevators available in the market. Stiltz elevator is one of the highly advanced products in this category that does not even need any hydraulics but can be run with a self contained motor. The motor is conveniently located on top of the lift and remains out of sight. It plugs straight into the wall using a regular 110v or 220v outlet. Stiltz elevator can be easily installed because it is made up of modular sections and require minimal structural changes to be made to the house. This elevator has a small footprint, and features drive mechanism and dual rail technology. It is known for its quiet operation and can be fitted almost anywhere in a two-storey home.
Advantages of a Home Elevator
- Quick access: Accessibility becomes easy for all family members with elevators. You can also transport heavy and bulky things from one floor to another with ease without causing any damage.
- Adds Value: A residential elevator is considered as a sound investment and it will enhance the value of your house.
- Ideal and affordable alternative to a stairlift: An elevator is an ideal solution if you don’t want to install a stairlift. Moreover, it can transport more people and objects between floors.
- No alteration need to be made to your staircase: You can keep your stairs the way they have always been.
- More cost-effective compared to moving house: Moving house can be costly, and installing an elevator will solve your mobility problems and also help you stay in your preferred home.
You can get the right residential elevator appropriate to meet your requirements from a reliable dealer. Established dealers of elevators and lifts offer the service of factory-trained, certified technicians to provide state-of-the-art installation and maintenance services. They will ensure that your home elevator functions smoothly and safely by providing periodic inspection service.