Advancements in the field of technology have led to the development of innovative models of home elevators that can blend with any home décor. The Savaria Vuelift Octagonal elevator is a prime example of such elevator models. A perfect combination of function and beauty, this residential elevator can meet the needs of even those with the most discerning tastes. Featuring a minimal footprint, it fits easily into existing stairwells or spaces where a standard elevator may not be possible.
The unique octagonal prism-shaped elevator provides you with a sweeping view of your home. The unit can be configured for up to 6 stops with a maximum travel distance of 42 ft. The Vuelift Octagonal elevator is integrated with a wide range of safety features such as manual emergency lowering and lighting, overspeed governor, safety brakes and emergency stop switch. Other features include –
- Automatic cab on/off interior LED lighting
- Integrated touch – pad phone
- Standard configuration – Type 1
- Standard capacity – Acrylic model – 840 lb (341 kg), low-iron silica glass model – 950 lb (431 kg)
- Nominal speed – 32 fpm (0.16 m/s), 40 fpm (0.2 m/s) for the low-iron silica glass model
- Power supply – 30A, 230-V, single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Minimum overhead clearance – 106″ (2.69 m)
- Pitless option (available with ramp or short step on lower level)
- Other options – Up to 6 stops, panoramic car ceiling, balcony attachment
Driven by a winding drum motor, this elevator features a modular hoist way design, which makes it easy to install both in both existing and newly built homes. This eliminates the need for costly construction.
To purchase the Savaria Vuelift Octagonal elevator in New York, locate a reputable dealer in accessibility devices. A reliable supplier will provide free site assessment as well as customized installation by trained, experienced technicians. They will also provide efficient inspection and maintenance support.