Commercial elevators are designed to transport large numbers of people (including wheelchair users) and heavy goods. Typically installed in hospitals, shopping complexes, offices and other public buildings, these devices are recognized by heavier loading capacity and bigger car size. Popular dealers of accessibility equipment offer commercial elevators in New York in a wide range of sizes, models and features. Savaria commercial elevators can be installed in different types of public settings – from places of worship to schools, office buildings, restaurants, and more. Savaria LULA elevators are a perfect blend of wheelchair lift and a full–size commercial elevator. These devices are ideal in commercial spaces which have no existing vertical transportation and takes up very little space. Offering smooth and quiet operation, these LULA elevators come equipped with several premium quality features found in high-rise elevators such as –
- Two-speed sliding doors
- Fully automatic operation
- Submersed pump and motor (for quiet operation)
- Variable speed pressure valve
- Hydraulic drive system (for smooth ride, start and stop)
- Modular rail design for easy construction
- Digital display
Savaria LULA Elevator Models
- Orion LULA – Ideal for low-rise buildings (which have no existing vertical transportation), the Orion features a high-efficiency hydraulic drive system that ensures a smooth and quiet ride. It comes with a standard capacity of 1400 lb (635 kg) and travels at a nominal speed of 30 ft/min (0.15 m/s) with up to 6 stops (subject to local code requirements). The device is also suitable for residential use. Orion LULA elevator comes integrated with several premium safety features like – emergency stop and alarm buttons, safety brakes, emergency battery back-up for lowering and interior lighting, manual lowering, over speed governor/valve and digital display in cab operating panel.
- Orion 17 – Less costly than a full passenger elevator, the Orion17 is perfect for use in educational settings, places of worship, and up to 3-story professional offices. This LULA system features a fully automatic hydraulic drive system that ensures a smooth ride. Some of the other standard features include – hydraulic drive system, fully automatic operation, two-speed steel doors (with infrared door closing sensors), fire rated landing doors, automatic cab on/off interior lighting and digital display in car operating panel.
Choose a Reputable Dealer for Elevator Purchase
Leading dealers in accessibility devices offer Savaria Commercial elevators in New York. Partnering with an established dealer will ensure efficient installation and maintenance support to keep your equipment working in perfect condition.