A home elevator provides safe and comfortable access to all levels of a home. Integrated with advanced safety mechanisms, elevators make life easier for the entire family, especially for members with mobility issues. They can also be used for moving bulky packages or luggage between floors. Leading dealers of accessibility devices offer innovative models of home elevators in New York. Ideal for homes, Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators are light but sturdy systems that easily blend into any home décor. The PVE52 is a spacious panoramic wheelchair-accessible home elevator model that does not require any structural modifications or a pit to set up. It comes with a self-supporting structure and can fit anywhere in the home.
The PVE52 features a rated load capacity of 525 lbs (238kg). The largest vacuum elevator available today, it can accommodate a person in a wheelchair with an attendant, or up to three adults. It is. This ASME A17.7 certified pneumatic residential elevator travels at a speed of 20 fpm up to a height 35 feet with up to two to four stops. With its aluminum and polycarbonate structure, the PVE52 is light but sturdy.This home elevator is equipped with a wide range of safety features such as – mechanical emergency brakes, electromechanical interlocks at each landing, safe automatic descent in the event of power failure, alarm system and telephone (optional). Other features and specifications include –
- Self supporting structure
- Power supply: 220V, 60/50 Hz. 35amp single phase
- In-line and 180° door openings
- External cylinder diameter: 52
- Through Floor or Balcony Mount Landings
- Automatic interior LED lighting and fan
- 6 turbine motors located in pump box using a total of 6 KW
- Internal cabin diameter: 43 1/2 inches (1118mm)
- Internal cabin height: 6’7″ (79 inches/ 2007mm)
- Entrance way opening: 32 inches (813mm)
- No pit, hoistway, or machine room required
- Push button call controls with precise leveling at each landing
Leading elevator companies supply pneumatic vacuum home elevators in New York. An established dealer will ensure professional installation along with timely maintenance, testing, inspection, and repair services.