Tasks like manual lifting, transferring and repositioning of patients can cause injuries in caregivers. Portable ceiling lifts make their life better by enabling safe and smooth patient transfer between rooms and pieces of furniture and equipment. The lifts can be set up easily and quickly wherever patient handling is required. Suppliers of ceiling lifts in New Jersey offer innovative models integrated with high-end features from industry leader Prism Medical.
Prism Medical Ceiling Lifts for Safe and Dignified Patient Transfer
Ideal for use in institutional and residential settings, Prism Medical portable ceiling lifts lift and transfer patients in a safe and dignified way. They can be used easily relocated or moved from room to room, to different ceiling tracks as and when required. The motor unit functions both as the motor and as the carry bar from which the sling is suspended.For additional safety, these portable ceiling mounted lifts are designed with a wide range of safety mechanisms such as – emergency lowering, electric hand control, over speed governor, slack tape sensor and built-in safety limits. Other standard features include –
- Positive locking latches
- Integrated carry bar (with optional carry bar assembly)
- Faster Hi-Lo function
- Audio and visual low battery indicator
- Charged with a standard plug and socket
Top Portable Models
- P-300 – An ideal solution for rehabilitation settings as well as homes, the P-300 can be moved between rooms and various ceiling tracks. Light and compact, it comes with a quick charge feature that ensures that the device is always ready for use. The lift weighs less than 7 lbs and comes with a maximum load capacity of 300 lb. (136 kg) with a lifting height of up to 78″ (198 cm).
- P-440 – Operated by a single caregiver, this lightweight lift features an integral full-width carry bar with a unique contoured shape that provides optimal client comfort. A connection point in the handle allows for room to room transfers. Featuring a total load capacity of 440 lbs, the lift comes with a comfortable and ergonomic handle for easy carriage and transfer. Patient safety is guaranteed with positive locking latches, securing the sling each and every time.
- P-600 – Designed for environments that demand high weight transfers, the portable lift features pneumatic hand controls that are waterproof and offer reliability for each and every transfer, including bath transfers. It comes equipped with a wide range of safety mechanisms such as over speed governor, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor and emergency lowering. Its digital display provides real-time feedback on battery life and lift counter, total number of lifts performed, and when preventive maintenance is required.
Locate a Reliable Dealer
The best option when it comes to purchasing portable ceiling lifts in New Jersey is to partner with a reliable dealer in mobility equipment. An established dealer will provide hassle-free installation as well as timely and efficient maintenance support to keep the equipment in excellent working condition.