Moving/transporting products and supplies from one level to another can be a very arduous task in commercial business environments including factories, warehouses, industrial plants and institutions. Reliable mobility equipment is required in such situations and material lifts can help ease the task. Popular mobility equipment manufacturers in New York offer a wide range of reliable material lifts from top brands. PFlow Industries mechanical vertical lifts are perfect for high-speed and multi-level applications.
Ideal for vertical material handling, these robust automated systems feature durable, heavy-duty construction and maximum flexibility in carriage size, capacity and traffic patterns. Available in straddle or cantilever system design, PFlow mechanical lifts offer a wide range of carriage sizes. It provides 360-degree access to allow loading and unloading from wherever is most efficient. Hefty roller chain and application-size drive motors provide uninterrupted service day in and day out, year after year.
Equipped with Advanced Safety Features
PFlow mechanical lifts are equipped with a wide range of safety features –
- Safety cams mounted on the carriage and positioned between the flanges of the guide column. Designed with a series of hardened teeth.
- Safety buzzer in push button station
- Fail-safe brake
- Deck Locks (that stop carriage descent in the event of brake failure)
Mechanical Vertical Lifts – Top Series
- F Series – Integrated with a rugged 4-post design for the heaviest lifting applications, this material lift can easily lift heavy, bulky oversized loads up to 50,000 lbs or more. The device supports loading and unloading from all four sides. Built-in, advanced safety features in this device protect workers and materials. Other standard features include –
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Unlimited carriage sizes
- Unlimited vertical rise
- Standard travel speed of 20 FPM
- Lifetime structural warranty
- M Series – Designed to transport large, heavy loads between two or more levels, the M-series lifts load up to 10,000 lbs at a standard travel speed of 25-30 FPM. Ideal for high-cycle, automated systems or frequent-use applications, the mechanical vertical lift features a “DeckLock Safety System” which offers added security at critical upper levels. The carriage is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chain using a shaft-mounted gear reducer and motor, mounted atop 6″ guide columns. Other prominent features include –
- Carriage size 12′ x 12′ standard
- Customization available for larger sizes
- Vertical rise to 200′ or more
- Straddle or cantilever
- Certified safety cams (prevent carriage descent in the event of a chain failure)
- Carriage side guards
Purchase from a Reliable Dealer
When it comes to purchasing PFlow Industries mechanical vertical lifts in New York, it is important to choose a reliable and established dealer of accessibility equipment. Buy this product from an established dealer to ensure the availability of professional customer support including timely delivery and reliable repair and maintenance services.