Vertical platform lifts (VPLs) allow wheelchair users to safely access a raised deck, porch, or levels in a building without leaving the comfort of their assistive device. These mobility devices are an ideal alternative to ramps in settings with space constraints or when the vertical distance is greater than a few feet. Established dealers in New Jersey offer premium-quality models of vertical platform lifts in a variety of designs. Savaria’s V-1504 vertical platform lift provides transports wheelchair users safely and comfortably to different levels in public buildings, offices, and private homes. It can be personalized to suit your needs.
Savaria V-1504 – Versatile Design and Features
Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications, this platform lift features a reliable hydraulic drive system that ensures quiet, smooth operation. It travels up and down a rail system enclosed in the lift tower and does not need a separate machine room for installation.
Featuring a flexible design, the lift can be configured up to 23′ of travel distance with up to 2 to 4 levels/stops, with a full range of entrance and exit configurations. Constant pressure board controls promote easy operation. Call stations at each landing come with keyed access and can be ordered in a wide range of styles including wall mounted, recessed or free standing.
The V-1504 comes with a total load capacity of 750 lbs (340 kg) and travels at a nominal speed of 25 ft/min (0.127 m/s). It is integrated with a wide range of safety features such as – non-skid surface, emergency lowering battery-operated system, remote access manual lowering valve, alarm systems, auto fold up ramp, keyless operation and keyed or keyless hall call. The lift works on a DC battery system in the event of a power failure. Other standard features include –
- ADA hands-free phone
- 12-volt DC power supply (for residential applications)
- ADA-compliant platform size (36″ x 54″ (914 mm x 1371 mm)
- Car access/configurations (Enter/exit same side, 90 degree exit, straight through enter/exit)
- Standard finish – Powder coated steel beige
- Power gate and door operators
- Tempered glass inserts for doors
V-1504 Vertical Platform Lifts – Top Models
The Savaria V-1504 vertical platform lift is available in a wide range of base models. Let’s take a look at the top models –
- Aluminum/Acrylic Model (V-1504 ALPE) – Ideal for outdoor applications, this enclosed model uses aluminum and acrylic inserts and top dome with corrosion resistant steel components.
- Standard (V-1504 STD) – Popular for use in homes and other public spaces, this model can be used both indoors and outdoors to travel a standard 48″ with 2 stops or optionally more distance and stops. The model can be outfitted with a range of options to suit the specific installation need.
- Luxury Framed (V-1504 Lux) – Featuring tempered or laminated glass inserts, this model is a great compliment for lobby areas, offices and other public buildings.
- Prestige Frameless (V-1504 Prestige) – With half-inch structural tempered glass (no visible frame), this lift is suitable for commercial applications.
Partner with a Reliable Dealer
Vertical Platform Lifts are available in New Jersey. Purchase from a reliable dealer will ensure free site assessment as well as customized installation by trained and experienced professionals. They will also provide efficient inspection and maintenance support.