Leading dealers in accessibility equipment offer premium quality residential elevators in New York. Industry leader Savaria’s Telecab17 elevator is a unique, space-saving model that efficiently resolves accessibility barriers in homes. With its modern design, the system blends smoothly with any home décor. It does not need a separate hoistway, involves minimal construction, and is quite easy to install.
With an ultra-high load capacity 845 lbs (384 kg for 30″ x 46″ cab and 36″ x 54″ cab), the Telecab comes with a non-skid platform and travels at a maximum speed of 20 ft/min (0.1 m/s). It has fully enclosed drive tower and travels through a floor cut-out.
Available in two standard sizes, the Savaria Telecab17 residential elevator can handle multiple passengers as well as heavier mobility equipment. The elevator is integrated with a wide range of safety features such as –
- Slack chain safety device
- Pressure relief valve to prevent platform overload
- Manual emergency lowering
- Interior lighting
- Emergency stop and alarm buttons
- Door interlock
- Battery lowering in case of power failure
Cab top sensors stop the unit from moving when pressure is detected. It also comes with constant pressure controls for operation (with keyless or keyed access on car and call stations). Other standard features include –
- Maximum travel – 23 ft (7.0 m)
- Drive – 2:1 roller chain hydraulic
- Motor/pump – 24 VDC, 3 hp (2.1 kW), gear type hydraulic pump
- Rust-resistant powder-coated aluminum frame (white) with clear acrylic window panels
- Left or right hand opening door; hydraulic door closer
- Optional battery power for up to 5 trips up and down, in case of power failure
- Levels serviced – 2 levels
Find a Reliable Dealer
If you are looking to purchase the Savaria Telecab17 residential elevator in New Jersey, locate a reliable elevator company. An established dealer will provide professional installation support as well as superior post-sales support for maintenance to keep your system in excellent working condition.