- Unenclosed, self-contained lift that requires no additional components or structural modifications to set up
- Built-in casters ensure portability and easy movement over hard, level surfaces
- Absence of machine tower ensures no obstruction of viewing lines
- Slim profile platform frame eliminates the need for a pit or access ramp on the lower landing side and facilitates easy and direct entry into the lift at floor level
- Operating and safety devices for compliance with ADA requirements
- Lifting capacity: 750 pounds
- Vertical speed: 5 fpm
- Vertical travel: 4″ to 42″
- Drive: direct-acting hydraulic
- Standard platform gate configuration: the upper landing platform is left-hinged when facing the lift from the upper landing; lower landing platform gate is right-hinged when facing the lift from the lower landing
- Steel platform frame, base frame, and lifting device
- 1/4″ thick high impact strength clear thermoplastic windows
- Aluminum alloy platform sheet and platform safety underpan
- Standard color: black
ADA-compliant Vertical Wheelchair Lift
The Ascension Protégé features a platform supported on an electro-hydraulic lifting mechanism with built-in casters. This ADA wheelchair lift can be easily operated by the user.
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."