Ascension Clarity 16E
OVERVIEWThe device’s cabinet for the unique dual-cylinder drive system mounts directly to the upper landing face, leaving 3 clear sides to maintain an air of spaciousness. It comes with a drive train that is engineered to reduce noise. Easy maintenance ensures that each lift keeps running smoothly, for decades. The Clarity’s footprint is only 48.13” wide, and its ultra-thin platform floor permits surface-level entry with no ramp and no installation pit.
The Clarity comes with a full range of standard features for superior safety, convenience, and aesthetics. Ascension also offers several options for Clarity wheelchair lifts to provide added convenience and to meet the specific needs of some settings. Advanced features include Power Gate Operator that opens and closes the gate automatically at the touch of a button, Custom Colors of client’s choice, Outdoor Dome and Universal Keys.
- Vertical Travel – 34″ to 168″
- Capacity – 750 lbs.
- Footprint – 48″ wide by 68″ deep
- Power – Chain-hydraulic, mounted on vibration-isolating supports
- Sound – 62dB when rising, <2dB when descending (3 feet from lift)
- Material – Aluminum with stainless steel accents
- Drive Train – Vibration-isolated, dual-cylinder chain hydraulic drive system