- Easy to install, no machine room required
- Remote manual lowering device
- Operating control buttons on platform
- Low-voltage controls
- Limit switches
- Continuous-pressure type buttons
- Call/send stations at landings
- Automatic battery recharging system (115 VAC)
- Fixed access ramp
- 24V battery backup
- Remote controller/pump box
- Automatic operation (code permitting)
- Landing entrances: Fire-rated, flush-mounted
- Choice of platforms: Standard sized or custom sized platforms
- Safety features: Bottom and top landing door, door locks, safety brake, emergency stop button, manual lowering and battery lowering system
- Applications: Commercial
- Travel speed: 20 ft/min (0.1 m/s)
- Power supply: 120 VAC, 30 A, 60 Hz, single phase
- Pit depth requirement: 3″ (76.2 mm); 8″ (203.2 mm) with habitable space underneath
- Noise level: 72.9 dBA (up direction); 50.0 dBA (down direction)
- Motor/drive: 2:1 chain hydraulic, 3 HP, gear-type motor for 110V
- Maximum travel: 23 ft (7 m)
- Load capacity: 1000 lb (455 kg)
- Levels serviced: 2 (standard), 3, 4
- Daily cycle: Normal 30, heavy 75, excessive 100. 12 maximum starts in 1 hour on standard installation.
- Cab access: Enter/exit same side (platform Type 1L and 1R), front/rear access (platform Type 2), 90 degree access (platform Type 3 and 4)
- Cab sizes: 36” x 54” (914 mm x 1371 mm), 42” x 60” (1067 mm x 1524 mm), 48” x 60” (1219 mm x 1524 mm)
M-1504 – A Reliable and Convenient Option
Intended for use inside a shaftway, the M-1504 is built with 60 inch 5WL stainless steel side guards and diamond plate aluminum flooring. Compared to a typical dumbwaiter, this lift is quite easy to install and is regarded as the simplest way to keep your materials moving. Available for B20 or A17.1 (Type A) code requirements, this lift travels up to 23 feet with 4 stops. A call station controls this freight-only hydraulic lift.
Take the next step on Savaria M-1504
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."