Savaria Vuelift Octagonal Elevator
- Reliable, energy-efficient winding drum drive train system
- Fully enclosed cab and hoistway in clear acrylic
- Black semigloss textured powder-coat
- Pitless option available with ramp or short step on lower level
- Automatic cab on/off interior LED lighting, integrated touch-pad phone
- Applications: Residential, indoors
- Standard configuration: Type 1
- Standard capacity: Acrylic model – 840 lb (341 kg), low-iron silica glass model – 950 lb (431 kg)
- Cab floor area: 11.91 sq ft (1.11 sq m)
- Interior cab height: 84″ (2.13 m)
- Hoistway W x L: W48″ (1.2 m) x L48″ (1.2 m)
- Minimum overhead clearance: 106″ (2.69 m)
- Maximum travel distance: 42′ (15.24 m)
- Nominal speed: 32 fpm (0.16 m/s), 40 fpm (0.2 m/s) for low-iron silica glass model
- Drive/motor: Winding drum, 1.5 hp
- Minimum pit: 4″-12″ (102-305 mm)
- Power supply: 30A, 230-V, single phase, 50/60 Hz
Enjoy State-of-the-art Design and Outstanding Performance
Made from clear acrylic (840 lb capacity) or silica glass (950 lb), this elevator helps you enjoy sweeping views of your home from the elevator car. The unit can be configured for up to 6 stops with a maximum travel distance of 42 ft. Driven by a reliable, energy-efficient winding drum motor, Vuelift will provide dependability and peace of mind for years to come.It comes in a modular hoistway design, which makes it easy to install in existing and newly built homes, eliminating the need for complex and costly construction.
Take the next step on Savaria Vuelift
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."