The Savaria Infinity luxury residential elevator features a high efficiency hydraulic drive system that guarantees you a comfortable ride. With its wide range of customizable options - from construction configuration to fixtures - the Infinity elevator can easily blend with any kind of home décor. Adding slim doors enhances style and convenience.Savaria offers new hardwood and MDF selections.
- High efficiency hydraulic drive system
- Magnetic floor selection
- Submersible pump and motor
- Variable speed pressure valve
- Other standard features: Fully automatic operation, automatic cab on/off interior lighting, digital display in car operating panel, surface-mount telephone, white ceiling with 4 down lights, MDF or melamine interior walls in choice of colors.
- Standard finishes: MDF or melamine (see color chart), stainless steel, clear or bronze anodized aluminum cab operating panel and hall call stations, plywood floor.
- Safety features: Battery operated (UPS) emergency lowering and lighting, manual emergency lowering button, lockable control panel, elevator door interlocks, emergency stop switch, in-use indicator lights on hall station, slack rope safety system.
- Applications:Residential, indoors
- Standard Capacity: 750 lb (340 kg), 950 lb (431kg), 1000 lb (453 kg)
- Maximum Travel Distance: 50′ (15.24 m)
- Nominal Speed: 36 ft/min (0.18 m/s)
- Drive/Motor: 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 3 hp
- Minimum Pit: 8″ (203 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 92″ (2337 mm)
- Power Supply: 208 volts, three phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps or 230 volt, single phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps
- The Infinity may also be ordered in an HD (heavy duty) configuration with the same specifications as above, with the following differences:
- Optional Capacity: 1400 lb (635 kg)
- Drive/Motor: 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 5 hp submersed
- Minimum Pit: 12″ (305 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 92″ (2337 mm) for standard 80″ cab, 96″ (2438 mm) for 84″ cab, 108″ (2743 mm) for 96″ cab