Eclipse Home Elevator
- Requires no machine room and takes less space and time to install than traditional systems
- Compact chain drive system
- Tuck-away gate for easing entry
- Easy-access service panel: Service panel can be located inside or outside the hoistway to facilitate maintenance
- Safety features: Battery operated (UPS) emergency lowering and lighting, hand-crank manual lowering, motorized braking, lockable control panel, elevator door interlocks, emergency stop switch, in-use indicator lights on hall station, slack chain brake system
- Applications: Residential, indoors
- 750 lb or 950 lb capacity
- Running speed 40 ft/min
- Fully automatic operation
- 2 hp motor
- Wide stable rail design
- Modular rail sections for quick install Energy efficient variable speed motor drive
- Automatic cab on/off lighting
- Gate tucks flush, not obstructing entry
- Digital display in car operating panel
- Home landing feature
- White ceiling with four halogen pot lights
- MDF or melamine cab with six different color choices
Home Elevator - Ensures Safe and Comfortable Access
Of the many accessibility solutions that DAY offers, Savaria’s Eclipse stands out for its ability to enhance mobility in both new and existing homes. This residential elevator is considered a convenient option for homeowners. Eclipse residential elevator, which doesn’t need a machine room requires only less space in the home. It can be easily installed in new or existing homes using its modular rail system.
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."