DAY Elevator & Lift is an established supplier of accessibility equipment with over two decades of industry experience. We offer learning courses approved for credit by the American Institute of Architects’ (AIA) Continuing Education System (CES) for architects, construction managers and design professionals. The AIA CE Credits we offer include General Learning Units, and Health, Safety and Welfare Learning Units.
The building industry is dynamic and new technology, products, materials, and ideas are constantly emerging. On completion of AIA CE credits, you will have acquired knowledge about the following:
- ADA regulations for elevators, lifts and other accessibility equipment
- Industry product offerings and applications
- Product design and components
- Use of elevators and lifts to resolve accessibility problems in various settings
- Codes and regulations
- Installation of accessibility devices to ensure ease-of-use and compliance
- Identifying key design and planning elements
- Evaluation of site requirements and project planning
- Sustainable design
AIA learning units allow architects and construction managers to stay current in these areas and learn about the methodologies and trending issues that affect their profession. By mastering new knowledge, builders can perform their tasks in a responsible manner.