Prolift Heavy Duty (HD) Vertical Platform Lift
- Durable, reliable design: Reliable hydraulic drive and durable construction.
- Other standard features: Constant pressure operation, variable speed valve for smooth ride, submersed pump and motor for quiet operation, automatic on/off cab lighting, magnetic floor selection/re-leveling.
- Standard finishes: Choice of color for melamine walls or plywood interior, four recessed lights with egg crate style white ceiling, stainless steel handrail and cab operating panel with metal buttons and emergency light, plywood floor.
- Safety features: Emergency alarm and stop buttons, emergency battery back-up for cab lighting, alarm and lowering, car top stop switch.
- Applications: Commercial, residential, indoors
- Standard Capacity: 1050 lb (476 kg)
- Optional Capacity: 1400 lb (635 kg)
- Maximum Travel: 14′ (426 cm) USA, 23′ (700 cm) Canada
- Nominal Speed: 30 ft/min (0.15 m/s)
- Drive/Motor: 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 5 hp submersed
- Minimum Pit: 12″ (305 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 92″ (2337 mm)
- Power Supply: 208 volt, three phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps or 230 volt, single phase, 60 Hz, 40 amp
Heavy Duty Model for Heavier Load
With a hydraulic drive, the Prolift is a reliable and quiet system suitable for use in places of worship, schools and other public buildings. The hydraulic drive system ensures reliable and quiet operation, while allowing comfortable access with as many as 4 stops. This model comes with many features to help make your ride easy and comfortable. Finished in melamine or optional plastic laminate and stainless steel fixtures, this model can be sized with an interior cab of up to 48″W x 60″L (HD). A great option to ensure ease of access in public buildings, Prolift HD meets the ADA Accessibility Guidelines.
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."