Mobilift CX Portable Wheelchair Lift
Adaptive Engineering Inc.
- Economical option that provides instant access
- Easy manual power operation
- Requires only 4 lbs of pressure to start on a hard surface
- Does not require costly structural modifications to install
- Absence of machinery makes it extremely reliable
- Maintenance free
- Customizable to suit unique situations
- Can accommodate a large wheelchair or scooter
- Units weighing up to 268 pounds can be easily transported in trucks
- Conforms to stringent safety standards
- Rated load capacity: 600 lbs (tested load is 3000 lbs)
- Sturdy aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Locking cable preventing unauthorized use
- Maximum lifting height: 60” in 20 seconds
- Typical lifting time: 20 seconds to maximum height of 60”
- Crank force required: 5 lbs to lift 150 lbs., 11 lbs. to lift 300 lbs.
- Platform size: 34” X 56” (0.86m X 1.42m)
- Bridge ramp size: 20”L X 32”W (0.51m X 0.81m)
- Components tested successful for extreme weather performance from -50° to +130°F
- Weather-resistant components
Manually Powered Vertical Platform Lift
The unique Mobilift CX portable wheelchair lift is manually powered and can be easily moved and stored. This lift is ideal where structural modifications to accommodate a platform lift are impractical, unattractive, expensive or not allowed.
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."