- High-rise style, built for low-rise applications
- Load capacity: 1400 lb
- Fully automatic operation
- High efficiency hydraulic drive system for smooth ride, start and stop.
- Variable speed pressure valve
- Aesthetically appealing: Modern cab design with stainless steel doors, dropped ceiling with ambient lighting, and attractive call stations,
- control panel and digital floor indicators.
- Other standard features: Fully automatic operation, two-speed steel doors with infrared door closing sensors, fire rated landing doors, modular rail design for easy construction, automatic cab on/off interior lighting and digital display in car operating panel
Standard finishes: Stainless steel cab with laminate overlay panels in choice of 3 colors, stainless steel cab doors, landing doors in choice of primer, white or black, stainless steel car operating panel, handrail and silver color trimmed light fixtures.
- Applications: Commercial (LU/LA), residential, indoors
- Standard Load Capacity: 1400 lb (635 kg)
- Maximum Travel: 300″ (7.6 m), with up to 6 stops (subject to local code requirements)
- Nominal Speed: 30 ft/min (0.15 m/s)
- Drive/Motor: 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 5 hp submersed motor
- Minimum Pit: 14″ (355 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 108″ (2743 mm)
- Power Supply: 208 volt, three phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps or 240 volt, single phase, 40 amps, 60 Hz
Orion17 – Modern, Aesthetically Appealing Design
This modern version of the Orion elevator comes with a modern cab design with stainless steel doors, dropped ceiling with ambient lighting, and attractive call stations, control panel and digital floor indicators.
Take the next step on Orion17
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."