OVERVIEWThis modern version of the Orion elevator comes with a modern cab design with stainless steel doors, dropped ceiling with ambient lighting, and attractive call stations, control panel and digital floor indicators.
- High-rise style, built for low-rise applications
- Load capacity: 1400 lb
- Fully automatic operation
- High efficiency hydraulic drive system for smooth ride, start and stop.
- Variable speed pressure valve
- Aesthetically appealing: Modern cab design with stainless steel doors, dropped ceiling with ambient lighting, and attractive call stations,
- control panel and digital floor indicators.
- Other standard features: Fully automatic operation, two-speed steel doors with infrared door closing sensors, fire rated landing doors, modular rail design for easy construction, automatic cab on/off interior lighting and digital display in car operating panel
Standard finishes: Stainless steel cab with laminate overlay panels in choice of 3 colors, stainless steel cab doors, landing doors in choice of primer, white or black, stainless steel car operating panel, handrail and silver color trimmed light fixtures.
- Applications: Commercial (LU/LA), residential, indoors
- Standard Load Capacity: 1400 lb (635 kg)
- Maximum Travel: 300″ (7.6 m), with up to 6 stops (subject to local code requirements)
- Nominal Speed: 30 ft/min (0.15 m/s)
- Drive/Motor: 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 5 hp submersed motor
- Minimum Pit: 14″ (355 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 108″ (2743 mm)
- Power Supply: 208 volt, three phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps or 240 volt, single phase, 40 amps, 60 Hz