- Lift distance up to 50 feet
- Standard speed 40 feet/minute
- Floor level loading
- Equally suited for light or heavy loads
- Appropriate for occasional duty or continuous duty
- Elevator type precision guide rails
- Manually operated vertical bi-parting, slide up, slide down and swing type UL fire rated entrances
- Architectural grade stainless steel or primed finishes
- Commercial grade construction throughout
- Performance proven drive systems to match your application requirements
- UL approved microprocessor control systems
- Equipment complies with all National Code requirements
- Low cost installation
- Minimum maintenance requirements
- Higher speeds and lifting distances available upon request
- Variable frequency and vector based drive systems
- Security systems: key locks, keypads and interfaces to external security systems
We can help you choose the best dumbwaiter product for your project!
A Matot heavy duty dumbwaiter can lift up to 2500 pounds. It is built to carry a range of materials through an array of vertical handling systems at speeds of 300 feet per minute to distances of up to 300 feet.
Take the next step on Heavy-Duty Dumbwaiter
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."