ADA Design Standards for Limited Use Limited Application Elevators and Wheelchair Lifts
Presented by: Evan Petrower
The learning objectives for the courses are as follows:
- ADA Compliance Issues (as they apply to Wheelchair lifts and LULA Elevators)
- Commercial Elevators – LULA’s – Limited Use Limited Application
- Wheelchair Lifts – interior and exterior applications / Vertical and Incline
- Understand applicable codes and regulations for LULA Elevators and Wheelchair Lifts
- This is an AIA registered course that provide attendees with (1 credit ) CU/HSW Learning view of design and planning for architects, engineers, and builders.
Please complete the form below to register for this class and we will send you a link to the meeting information.