Guide to Home Elevators
Presented by: Evan Petrower
The learning objectives for the courses are as follows:
- Review various applications for home elevators
- Identify common features and the four main types of elevator drive systems
- Analyze site requirements and project timelines
- Understand codes and regulations applicable to residential elevators
- This is an AIA registered course that provide attendees with (1 credit ) CU/HSW Learning view of design and planning for architects, engineers, and builders.
Please complete the form below to register for this class and we will send you a link to the meeting information.