Vertical platform lifts (VPLs) provide safe access to raised decks and porches, and between floors. They allow wheelchair and mobility scooter users to overcome accessibility barriers without leaving the comfort of their chair. Established dealers in accessibility equipment offer advanced models of vertical platform lifts in New York from leading manufacturers. Integrated with high-end features, Harmar VPLs are an ideal option for both indoor and outdoor applications. They are also easy to install, operate, and maintain.
Harmar VPLs – Key Features
Built to meet ANSI/ASME A18.1 Performance Safety Standards, Harmar’s Vertical Platform Lifts come with a weather-resistant design. Key features include:
- Safety pan
- Emergency stop button
- Final limit switches
- Non-skid surface
- Belt monitor and ball nut safety backup
- Auto folding ramp
Harmar VPL Models
- RPL (Residential) – Available in open and enclosed configurations, this platform lift comes with a non-skid 36″ x 48″ solid platform for added safety. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications, the lift features a total weight capacity of 600lbs (272 kg) and nominal speed of 10 fpm. The sensitive safety pan at the bottom of the platform stops the lift’s operation if it meets an obstruction.
- CPL (Commercial) – Featuring a hydraulic drive system that ensures smooth and quiet operation, this model is ideal for all residential and commercial applications with lifting heights up to 171”. This platform lift comes with a maximum load capacity of 750 lbs and travels at a nominal speed of 24 fpm up / 15 fpm down. Safety sensors on underside of the lift platform stop the lift if it encounters an obstruction in its path.
- Enclosed CPL – Suitable for both residential and commercial use, this model provides vertical access indoors or outdoors, with up to a 171″ rise. It is an ideal option for schools, universities, churches, factories, or government buildings. Its ready-to-install design saves time and does not require modifications to existing structures or landscaping.
- TG 400 (Toe guard commercial) – A self-contained unit, this platform lift is ideal where major construction is not possible. It involves minimal construction and does not require a separate hoist way. Stationary lower landing walls and gate shield the vertical platform lift inside. Other standard features include – Straight-thru configuration, maximum lifting height: 53″, Constant pressure paddle switch, manual lowering and emergency stop button.
- CPL 400P (Portable) – An ideal option for schools, theatres and churches, CPL 400P portable vertical platform lift comes with a total loading capacity of 750 lbs. It features safety sensors that automatically stop the lift operation if it meets any obstructions. An electromechanical interlocking gate releases only at upper landing. Other key features include – non-skid platform, optional key switch, optional frame or surface-mounted controls, platform gate on exit side, emergency stop button and 4 removable caster wheels.
- CPL800H-1400H Hydraulic CPL with Modular Tower – This lift comes with a hydraulic drive system and an automatic over/under correction feature that ensures even transition from platform to landing. The device features hydraulic drive system that ensures smooth and quiet operation. It permits multiple floor stops and has a rated load capacity of 750 lbs.
Locate a Reliable and Established Dealer
Reputable dealers offer Harmar Vertical platform lifts in New York. Buying your lift from a reliable dealer will come with benefits such as free site assessment, customized installation by factory-trained professionals, and efficient maintenance support.