People with mobility issues who use wheelchairs and mobility scooters need a reliable means of vertical transportation in multilevel buildings. Vertical platform lifts (VPLs) provide safe and flexible access to a raised deck and porch or even floor-to-floor access for users and their assistive device. They are an ideal solution for large elevation differences when stairs are not a viable option. Popular industry leader Harmar offers high-quality vertical platform lifts in New Jersey that allow wheelchair users to overcome barriers in residences as well as places of work with just the push of a button. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, VPLs are simple to install, easy to operate, and virtually maintenance-free.
Harmar VPLs – Top Models
Built to meet ANSI/ASME A18.1 Performance Safety Standards, Harmar Vertical Platform Lifts offer distinct advantages and are integrated with several advanced features such as –
- Weather-resistant design
- Safety pan
- Non-skid surface
- Final limit switches
- Emergency stop button
- Belt monitor and ball nut safety backup
- Auto folding ramp
Let’s have a look at the top six models of Harmar VPLs –
- RPL (residential) – Ideal option for raised entries, porches, staircases or short decks, this model comes with a non-skid 36″ x 48″ solid platform for added safety. The sensitive safety pan at the bottom of the platform stops the lift’s operation if it meets an obstruction.
- CPL (commercial) – Built with higher lifting capabilities, this model features a hydraulic drive system that ensures smooth and quiet operation. Its solid platform with a non-skid surface ensures added safety. This platform lift comes with a rated load capacity of 750 lbs and travels at a nominal speed of 24 fpm up / 15 fpm down.
- EPL (enclosed) – Perfect for both residential and commercial use, the enclosed model can be installed at schools, universities, churches, factories, or government buildings. Its ready-to-install design saves installation time and does not require modifications to existing structures or landscaping. This model provides vertical access indoors or outdoors, with up to a 171″ rise.
- CPL 400P (portable) – With a total loading capacity of 750 lbs, this device is an ideal option for schools, theatres and churches. It features a non-skid platform with folding ramp. The electromechanical interlocking gate releases only at upper landing. Other key features include optional key switch, constant pressure paddle switch with emergency stop, emergency stop button and 4 removable caster wheels.
- TG 400 (Toe guard commercial) – A self-contained unit, this ADA-compliant lift is ideal where major construction is not possible. It involves minimal construction and does not require a separate hoistway. Stationary lower landing walls and gate shield the vertical platform lift inside. Other safety features include – ball nut safety back up, final limit, non-skid surface, RDI interlock or flush strike.
- CPL800H-1400H Hydraulic CPL with Modular Tower – This lift comes with a hydraulic drive system and an automatic over/under correction feature that ensures even transition from platform to landing. It permits multiple floor stops and has a rated load capacity of 750 lbs.
Locate a Reliable and Established Dealer
If you are looking to buy a Harmar platform lift, find a reputable dealer. Purchase from an established dealer offering Harmar Vertical Platform Lifts in New Jersey would come with benefits such as free site assessment, customized installation by factory-trained professionals, and efficient maintenance support.