Climbing stairs is a challenging task for people with mobility issues. Stair lifts resolve this issue by providing a smooth, safe and convenient ride over stairs. A stair lift allows people with mobility issues to enjoy a barrier-free living and stay in the home they love. Popular dealers of accessibility equipment supply top quality stair chair lifts in New York from leading brands. Harmar’s SL600HD Pinnacle Heavy Duty Stair Lift promotes barrier-free living by providing a safe, smooth ride over straight stairs.
The SL600HD comes with a maximum load capacity of 600 lbs and travels at a nominal speed of 14 fpm up to a height of 40 ft. It features a high backed, contoured 25″ wide seat with attractive upholstery. The stationary armrests and footrest provide added stability for safe transfers. The seat swivels 85º at upper and lower landings for easy dismounts.
Equipped with a helical worm drive system, the straight stair lift folds to 17″ from wall when not in use. Safety sensors on chassis and footrest instantly stop the lift at any obstacle. Other standard features of SL600HD Pinnacle Heavy Duty Stair Lift include –
- Easy-to-use constant pressure control switch
- Travel – 16′ standard; 40′ maximum (12.2 m)
- Track (rail) type – Clear anodized aluminum
- Seat depth – 16″ (40.6 cm)
- Operation power – 24V DC Battery
- Non-handed for easy change to right or left side configuration
- Motor output Amps at rated load – 16 amps
- Minimum footrest height – 3.6″ (9 cm)
- Minimum folded width – 17″ (43 cm)
- Folding footrest
- Electrical requirements – 100V – 240V AC
- Reinforced arms
- Wider seat
- Two wireless remotes standard
The patented helical worm gear requires no messy greases to maintain a smooth ride.
Choose a Reliable Dealer
If you are planning to buy the Harmar SL600HD Pinnacle Heavy Duty Stair Lift in New York, find a reliable and established dealer. With an established dealer, you can benefit from customized installation by factory trained professionals, on-call support, and efficient maintenance services.