Lifting, transferring and repositioning patients with mobility problems is a challenging task which can cause serious musculoskeletal injuries in caregivers. Ceiling lifts are designed for ergonomics and safe patient handling. A ceiling lift can move or transfer patients between rooms and pieces of furniture or equipment, like between the bed and wheelchair. Leading dealers in accessibility equipment offer a wide premium quality portable ceiling lifts in New Jersey. Integrated with advanced safety mechanisms, Handicare portable ceiling lifts can be used in multiple track locations and throughout various rooms.
Handicare Portable Ceiling Lifts – For Easy and Safe Patient Transfer
A perfect choice for use in institutional settings and homes, Handicare’s portable solutions transfer patients in a safe and dignified way. They require no construction and can be taken anywhere – from one room to another or to different ceiling tracks as and when required. The motor unit functions both as the motor and as the carry bar from which the sling is suspended.
The portable models are equipped with a wide range of safety mechanisms such as – emergency lowering, slack tape sensor, electric hand control, overspeed governor and built-in safety limits. Other features include –
- Audio and visual low battery indicator
- Charged with a standard plug and socket
- Faster Hi-Lo function
- Integrated carry bar (with optional carry bar assembly)
- Positive locking latches
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][us_single_image image=”22217″][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Top Three Portable Models
Here are the top three models of portable ceiling lifts from Handicare –
- P-300 – Regarded as one of the lightest models, the P-300 portable ceiling lift comes with a total lifting capacity of 300 lbs and lifting height of 78″ (198 cm). Its small and compact design maximizes lifting height. The device weighs less than 7 lbs and features an electric hand control with simple disconnect and emergency lowering.
- P-440 – This model can be easily operated by a single caregiver. It features an ergonomic handle that provides a connection point to allow for room-to-room transfers. The integral full-width carry bar with a unique contoured shape provides optimal client comfort. Featuring a total load capacity of 440 lbs (200 kgs), the P-440 comes with a wide range of safety features such as – overspeed governor, positive locking latches, on-board controls, pneumatic hand control, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor, and emergency lowering.
- P-600 – Designed to handle complex patient transfers, this ceiling lift comes with waterproof on-board pneumatic hand controls for superior reliability even for bath transfers. It features an optional cart that can be moved from room to room, lowering the initial investment for facilities. Its digital display provides real-time feedback on battery life and lift counter, total number of lifts performed, and when preventive maintenance is required.
Locate a Reliable Dealer
If you are planning to purchase Handicare Portable Ceiling lifts in New Jersey, find an established dealer. An authorized dealer will provide excellent customer support and timely and efficient maintenance support to keep the equipment in excellent working condition all the time.