Bruno Elite Indoor Straight (Model SRE 2010)
- Obstruction sensors and seat belt
- Seat swivel switch allowing operation only when chair is in center position
- Carriage and footrest safety switches
- Charging light (green) on carriage; charging light (amber) at each end of rail
- 30A manual reset breaker on motor control circuit
- 5A fuse on control circuits
- Final end stop bumper at each end of rail
- Final limit switch
- Full diagnostic interconnect circuit board
- Keyswitch on carriage
- Elite Straight stairlift capacity: 400 lbs (188 kg)
- Standard seat pad size: 17.5” wide x 15” deep (445 mm x 381 mm)
- Standard footrest size: 10” long x 9” deep (254 mm x 229 mm)
- Adjustable width armrests: 15.75” – 21.75” (451 mm x 552 mm) between arms
- Speed: maximum top speed 25 ft/min (0.13 m/s); actual speed varies depending on rider weight
- Length Of Track: 15 feet 9 inches (4.9 m) and 19 feet 8 inches (6.1 m) standard
The Elite Straight Chairlift
Recognized for their exceptional engineering, innovative design and smooth, stable ride, this Bruno stairlift can be easily installed and requires no modification to your staircase. Standard features include continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops.
Take the next step on Bruno Elite
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."