CPL800H-1400H Hydraulic CPL with Modular Tower
- Permits multiple floor stops
- Easy to install modular panels
- Constant pressure paddle switch with emergency stop (key switch optional)
- Optional platform sizes available
- Manual lowering
- Safety features: Safety pan, final limit, slack rope safety and non-skid surface flow control valve
- Options: Automatic door openers; key switch, auto-folding ramp, 90-degree platform, enter/exit same side, platform gate, custom colors, coastal finish
- Rated load: 750 lbs
- Drive: 2:1 Roped hydraulic drive
- Power: 120 VAC 15A, 240 VAC Optional
- Batteries: Battery-powered 24 volt DC (with continuous charging to work during power failures)
- Standard platform: 36″ x 54″ (91 cm x 137 cm) straight-thru with 42″ (107 cm) high guard panels and grab rail / stationary ramp
- Footprint: 50″ x 54″ (127 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Travel: Up to 171″ (14.25 ft)
- Speed: 24 fpm up / 15 fpm down
- Safety design: ASME A18.1, Section 2 – Vertical Platform Lifts
- Standards: CSA B44.1 / ASME A17.5 – Elevator & Escalator Equipment
CPL800H - 1400H Platform Lift with Hydraulic Drive System
Harmar’s CPL line features hydraulic drive system that ensures smooth and quiet operation. The CPL800H-1400H platform lift comes with automatic over/under correction that ensures transition even from platform to landing. The upper frame can be assembled from within the hoist way, thereby providing the flexibility to make future onsite modifications by changing just a few components.
Take the next step on Harmar CPL800H
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."