- Innovative design
- No hoistway or pit required
- Modern, neutral-toned design
- Reliable, enclosed drive system
- Features: Continuous pressure buttons to operate the unit, telephone, two interior ceiling lights
- Standard finish options: White powder-coated finish, acrylic window panels in choice of clear or bronze, vacuum-formed ABS plastic trim and mouldings.
- Safety features: Emergency stop and alarm buttons, battery lowering in case of power failure, telephone, non-skid platform, under-panel sensor to stop the unit if it detects an obstruction, pressure relief valve to prevent platform overload, electro-mechanical door lock and open door sensor, slack chain safety device.
- Applications: Residential, indoors
- Capacity: 500 lb (228 kg)
- Maximum Travel Distance: 20′ (6 m) with 2 stops
- Nominal Speed: 20 ft/min (0.10 m/s)
- Minimum Floor Cutout: 36″ x 60.5″ (914 mm x 1537 mm)
- Minimum Overhead Required:92″ (2337 mm)
- Drive: 2:1 roller chain hydraulic
- Motor/Pump: 120 VAC, 3 hp gear type
Innovative Two-stop Home Elevator
The innovative Telecab has a load capacity of 500 lbs. It travels on a guide rail system through a floor cut-out and features an enclosed drive tower that keeps mechanical components out of sight and safe. Though the standard cab size is 30" by 46", you can custom order the Savaria elevator with a larger cab interior, or include another door to accommodate a landing exit.
Take the next step on Savaria Telecab
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."