- Fully UL rated system – Underwriters Laboratory File # SA32120
- Meets and exceeds all current ASME A17.1 and 17.5 codes
- Car: 20” x 20”x 30” (100 lb) or 24” x 24” x 30” (150 lb) Custom Size and Shape
- Operates under 36″ kitchen cabinet
- Opening: one or two or three sides
- Roll up Silver line gate system
- In use light on call / send station
- Upper and lower emergency physical stops
- Commercial grade aluminum rail / trolley system
- Maintenance free 3 phase motor / gear assembly
- Cab configurations including front/back and 90 degree
- Finished 9 ply birch cab with dovetailed joints
- Economical, reliable, simple to install cable drive
- Removable adjustable shelves (optional)
Ideal for homes, condominiums, town homes and more, this fully UL Certified residential dumbwaiter is available as a floor or wall mounted drive system with a remote controller that includes Honeywell EMI interlocks.
Easy to Install, Use and Maintain
This Econo-Lift® incorporates technology for ease of installation, usage, and maintenance. It can travel up to 27 feet and offers 3 stops. The VFD (variable frequency drive) relay logic controller features 3 LED lights on the top of the controller, making installation and troubleshooting easy. Door interlocks for the hoistway doors prevent operation of the dumbwaiter unless the doors are closed and prevent opening of any door except when the car is at the landing.
Take the next step on Econo-Lift
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."