C-800 Bariatric Ceiling Lift
- Pneumatic hand control
- Audible low battery indicator and visual battery/charge level display
- Auto shut-off when not in use to conserve battery life
- Available with manual or power traversing versions
- Weight sensor cut out at 5.5 amps for RTC models for patient safety
- Quick change batteries for reduced service time
- Digital display that indicates number of lifts, battery levels, lift status and maintenance
- Soft start/stop 7.5 ft (2.2 m) strap vertical movement for easy lifts from the floor
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering on the lift
- Compatible with tracks, accessories, turntables, gates and weigh scales
- Weight capacity: 800 lbs (363 kg)
- Transverse Motor: 24 VDC (Optional)
- Strap Length: Up to 2134 mm tested to 4488 lbs.
- Lift Weight: 24.5 lb. (11.1 kg)
- Lift Size: 13.04″ x 7.15″ x 10.14″
- Lift Motor: 24 VDC
- Lift Case: Flame Retardant ABS Centrifugal breaking
- Horizontal Speed: Adjustable, 4 preset settings
- Gear Construction: Metal and Acetal
- Digital Display: Indicates number of lifts and battery level
- Diagnostic Mode: Via digital display – Display lower limit switch and upper limit switch errors
- Charging Indicator: Via LCD display
- Battery Indicator: Audio and Visual
- Batteries: 24 VDC, 12 x 2 VDC, 5.0 Ah
Handicare's C-800 Bariatric Ceiling lift
Integrated with cutting–edge safety features, the C-800 fixed ceiling lift can be operated by a single caregiver at the press of a button. The Quick Release Carabineer on the strap enables quick and easy carry bar attachment. Quick lifting speed reduces patient transfer times.
Take the next step on Handicare C-800
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."