C-1000 Fixed Ceiling Lift
- Digital display with built-in diagnostics
- Lift counter for maintenance and compliance
- Constant charge
- Emergency stop/lowering
- Four carry bar designs for maximum comfort and functionality
- Quick Release System for simple interchange of carry bars
- Range of sling sizes and styles for most transfer maneuvers
- Custom slings on demand
- Diagnostic Mode – Via digital display. Display lower limit switch and upper limit switch error
- Capacity – 1000lbs (454 kg)
- Lift Motor – 24 VDC
- Transverse Motor – 24 VDC (Optional)
- Reverse to charger function – Power Traverse Motor. (Activated by User) Weight Sensor cut out at 5.5 amps.
- Digital Display Indicates number of lifts and battery level
- Strap length – Up to 2134 mm tested to 4488 lbs.
- Soft Start/Stop for both Vertical and Horizontal displacement
- Lift weight – 24.5 lbs (11.1 kg)
- Lift size – 13.04″ x 7.15″ x 10.14″
- Lift motor – 24 VDC
- Horizontal speed – Adjustable, 4 present settings
- Gear construction – Metal and Acetal
- Duty cycle – 1 minute “ON”, 9 minutes “OFF”
C-1000 - Maximum Comfort and Functionality
The C-1000 comes with a load capacity of 1000 lbs. The C-1000 Tandem comes with the same features as the single-motor system, but incorporates a second motor with a dual-track arrangement. Each track is fitted with its own independently-operated motor, allowing the caregiver to separately lift the patient's torso and legs and maintain precise body positioning. This patient ceiling lift features a digital display with built-in diagnostics and lift counter for user maintenance and compliance.
Take the next step on Handicare C-1000
Our Customers Say
"Unlike other companies, you really took the time at the beginning to walk me through everything and explain my options. There’s nothing more I could ask for from your staff. The whole experience has been a pleasure."
"What stands out about Day Elevator & Lift is product variety, product knowledge, ease of installation and definitely service availability. Service, Service, Service. When you’re stuck upstairs, you can’t use your lift and somebody is in your home within hours – that makes a difference."