Staircases pose a problem for the elderly and people with mobility challenges. Around 92% of the global geriatric population suffers from heart diseases, stroke arthritis, and other chronic diseases, and faces increased risks of falling on stairs due to vertigo and dizziness, mental deterioration, and other age-related issues. Stairlifts have become indispensable for this segment of the population. Harmar Straight Stairlifts enhance home accessibility by allowing people with mobility issues to navigate straight staircases, smoothly, safely, and comfortably. They are affordable and can be quickly installed both indoors and outdoors.
Key Features of Harmar Straight Stairlifts
- Accommodates 300 to 600 pounds of weight.
- Travels up to a distance of 16 feet (standard).
- Travel speed ranges between 14 – 21 feet per minute.
- Easy Installation on either side of the staircase.
- No major home renovations are required for its installation.
- Outdoor Stairlifts comes with a header, internal chassis, and large weatherproof covers.
- Safety sensors stop the lift operation in case of obstructions.
- Seat belt for added protection.
- The armrest and foldable swivel seat enable safe entering and exiting the lift.
- Centrifugal over speed brake.
- Foldable footrest with obstruction switch.
- Saves space.
Harmar Straight Stairlift Models to enhance home accessibility
- SL350OD Outdoor Stairlift – This model is designed for long-term outdoor use.
- SL600 Pinnacle Premium Stairlift – One of the slimmest and most lightweight stair chair lifts available in the market, this unit features a fully automatic folding rail option that eliminates obstruction at the stair base.
- SL600HD Pinnacle Heavy Duty Stair Lift – This system comes with an extraordinary 6oo lbs lifting capacity. It features a contoured 25-inch wide seat with an extra-high molded seatback and attractive upholstery.
- SL350AC Indoor AC Straight Stair Lift – The backrest of this unit has three different settings and the footrest can be adjusted to two different heights to provide maximum comfort to the user.
- SL400 Vantage Straight Stair Lift – This model has a well-protected rack and pinion drive system and speed regulator, and comes with a smooth and consistent drive speed.
You can buy Harmar’s straight stairlifts in New Jersey from an authorized and certified dealer in accessibility equipment. A reliable supplier will help you choose the right product for your setting and also provide free on-site evaluation, professional installation, efficient maintenance and testing support, and 24/7 on-call customer service. Above all, they will custom install your stairlift to meet your specific needs.