DAY Elevator and Lift has many years of experience in the mobility equipment industry, and we have assisted clients with products that ideally meet their requirements. We recently installed an aesthetic vertical platform lift for Twitter in NY.
This particular client needed wheelchair accessibility for adjoining buildings with offset floors. We had to choose a vertical platform lift keeping in mind the ADA stipulations for floor surface requirements for wheelchair lifts, as well as those for ground space requirements. In addition, we also had to consider a solution that would meet the client’s aesthetic requirements and blend well with the design of the building. The wheelchair lift needed to be one that would be an asset to the space.
Our team installed for Twitter Savaria’s V-1504 Prestige vertical platform lift that comes with custom color and finish options.
- Prestige can carry a wheelchair and passenger safely up and down one or more levels.
- Its versatile design that can be configured and customized to suit any project requirements and aesthetic needs is what distinguishes this platform lift.
- It is easy to use and presents reliable performance.
- It is space-saving, with no need for a machine room.
- Half-inch structural tempered glass and no visible frame makes this aesthetic vertical platform lift ideal for creating barrier-free access in commercial applications.
The client is happy with our choice of platform lift that is aesthetically pleasing, reliable and serviceable, as well as the successful installation support we offered.
To improve accessibility in commercial as well as residential settings in New Jersey, Manhattan, and Long Island area, you can schedule a free consultation with our team. Just call (800)758-5438 or send an email to email@example.com.